Lonely but Happy go LUCKY

tat is me..
a 100% truth n honest me..

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

28th July 2010..

Wahaha... ^o^..
Today wake up 6.30 am... then wake again 7am.. after tat wake again 7.30 am.. finally wake at 7.50 am... 爽到!! bcos got class no lecturer... same as no class la...

Breakfast.. 1st time without CCL... Sad.. T.T
Can be say today morning section got class but no teacher la... but i learn something.. about BC..

Tired today... wanna sleep earlier.. Erm.. jusnow play dota on GG... the result so good...
then i oso got phone my darling... n we talk happily n i very enjoy it..
(although it spend me RM 5)

Doing Vijayen presentation.. ==!!! I suddently noe tat... Not every thing can be fair de..
I sad n feel unfair tonight.. From this week.. i do the most presentation n they are so free... But tis is nothing la... i noe tat i willing to do it myself.. I cant n I not blaming them...
BUT today... the presentation of Mr. Vijayen... present 2ml... I worry n scare... try to do the best.. n i divide the works to all the group members... Fair??! NO !!
I feel unfair someone can go here.. go there for his own works... although he say SORRY le...

T.T ...

No comments:

Post a Comment