Lonely but Happy go LUCKY

tat is me..
a 100% truth n honest me..

Sunday, July 25, 2010

26th July 2010

Wake up in the early morning.. Go to the stupid assembly n sleep there while listen to president speech.. ^^ haha....

Then go to the stupid n meaningless PPN class... So useless de lecturer teaching nonsense.. n talk some thing idiot !!! WAste my TIME !!! On the El class.. presentation do on spot.. n present directly.. so cool n so man !!! but lecturer wan the handout n we dun hav... so have to present next time lagi... BAck to room play Dota... ^_^ kill 30 n die 3... bos of CCTAN.. i die the 1st time...

WAT KAO!!! i suddently baru noe tat i really useless.. not the useless la.. I mean tat i have no 一技之长...
Go to the LIm MT class, baru i noe tat i not so good in MT.. compare to the others.. I do every thing slower than others.. I count slower than ppl.. i think slower than ppl... i do the MT slower than ppl.. I listen to the lecturer, but understand slower than ppl.. n sometime i even cant catch the point!!! I SLOWER than ppl !!!

I must be stronger n more tough.. I WANNA BE STRONG !!!

Haiz.. from 5pm till 8pm do nothing... Jusnow wanna do MT de.. but dunnoe how to do.. Rest awhile on the bed.. then fell asleep le.. SIAN !!! ==!!

Haha... ^^V I finish the EL.. poem le... i do most n i do my own...
but aredy 11.13pm le... use a lot of time to do.. n the works i satisfied la... dunnoe how n wat comment of 2ml lecturer.. Puan Interah..

Play Dota.. 104 minutes... kill may be 20 n die 12..

No comments:

Post a Comment