Lonely but Happy go LUCKY

tat is me..
a 100% truth n honest me..

Monday, July 19, 2010

20 July 2010

20th nia !!
Haiz.. Sian !! n I have no enough money to live until the 30th July le..
I am hungry now !! Walau.. ^$%#$%*)^(&*%$@@#!

Today morning so tired.. n i oso cant heard my alarm.. may be too tired le lo..
CCTan waked me up v some angry n helpless face.. cos i am the laziest n most difficult to waked up de..
炸到!!! 7.38 am le... so late le.. Finally, i brush teeth.. take cloth at down stairs.. wear PJ shirts.. take bag.. comb hair.. =.='' aredy 8.07am le...
LATE le lo... so hurry to the gym n kena denda.. jog the tapak 3 round... Stik kacang to me...

PJ.. play volley ball.. learn somethg la.. n tired.. 4 the next class..
Next class is MT class !! LIM's class leh.. Walao !!! (*%^$@!$#*&)

TIRED... TIRED...

Finish class liao.. YAHOO!!! Sleep.. zz... zzz... zzzzz.....

Ou ya.. i had finish the episod 4 le.. so funny n so gila de... but i very like the movie...
海派甜心..

watching the 一日一合.. Haha... Hahaha... then doing the basic math presentation...

DI.. DA.. DI.. DA..
the time pass.. Finally finish le (10.20pm)

PLAY !!!

1 comment: