Lonely but Happy go LUCKY

tat is me..
a 100% truth n honest me..

Friday, July 23, 2010

24th July 2010

A stupid morning... wake up early (7.45am).. change cloth.. go to gim 4 nothing..
After warm up, listen to the lecturer 543.. then play sikit volley ball.. bcos the lecturer dun wan let us go.. WATKAO...

Play dota again.. kill 9 n die 4.. the result can be accepted but still got the space to improve..

Accompany FAIRY SIS go to JPP room for the stupid meeting... Finally the meeting had canceled n we become the only stupid ke le fe...

1pm go out v some frenz.. n GF la.. ^^v go to play boiling n shopping again..
Boiling score.. 1st round = 96 n the 2nd round =84... 越来越差..

Then g
o to buy 'NATURAL' shampoo.. queue for a long time !! too many ppl le la...
After tat go eat dinner.. 'Tom
Yam" again !! same place but different Tom Yam...
I ask for a Dong Fun Tom Yam... so sedap.. but too hot n spicy... The dong fun so QQ de n long long de.. Although it delicious.. but it too hot n spicy le.. n the dong fun so long n QQ..
So i terkena pedas.. CRY out le !!! My tires run out from my eyes... so shame..
These is the pictures... (view my FB profile..)

Play Dota again.. Kill 10 n die 2.. the best result le.. Tis is without 'neng' de..
Tat is GooD !!!

Doing Lim's assignment.. Finally got do something meaningful to me..
3am le.. sleep..

No comments:

Post a Comment