Lonely but Happy go LUCKY

tat is me..
a 100% truth n honest me..

Thursday, July 22, 2010

22 July 2010


Last night listen to YC love story till 3am.. It is nice n i learn something..
Call by CCTan again.. T.T .. I cant wake up myself de !! :ToT:
A meaningless morning.. go to the class n listen the presentation.. Learn nothing then come bek to room gok... Sleep.. sleep... 1pm go to class gok.. I recently like to sleep.. n sleep not enough de.. 1pm go to class to learn something new.. ^^ Haha.. i noe another ways to do a box by using the paper.. it is cute and usefull.. I like it..

Play dota gok !!! i found tat i 退步 le.. My VS not pro dy.. :T_T:
Play 2 round n wasting 2 round de time.. learn nothing n no improve.. SIAN !!!

EXERCISE !!! finally i got do something tat I plan b4.. GooD ^^v !!
Jogging.. pumping.. push up... haha... finally sweat.. n tired...

Wah !!! i got the feel.. i bek to myself le... sikit dfeel nia la..
Tis is the good beginning.. Let me fight for the others days.. and hope i can continue.. ^^ v

Watching movie... sweet heart 6th n 7th episode.. Walau de.. so gila betul.. Now i really gila liao.. The Da Lang finnally be the handsome guy.. but he become a play boy liao... n not believe in love le.. DAi ZAI !!

Haha.. a lot gok la.. cant tell all in here..

Watch movie for the whole night n do nothing meaningful tis night... =.= sian dao..
I must not do tis again.. Tis may destroy my future de... I must hart n strong enough to be a good teenager.. a good frenz.. and the best BF...

Tis is my last teenager le.. I must have a memorable life here !!! Be tough n be stronger !!

劲勇, GAMBATEH !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment