Lonely but Happy go LUCKY

tat is me..
a 100% truth n honest me..

Monday, July 19, 2010

19 July 2010

Walau A.. the 海派甜心 so 恶心 la...
I have the 3rd episod today.. n my 喉咙 now so pain le..
I like the 林达朗.. he so romantic n so sweet while talking..
He is so ba ba de lo.. Wat a stupid hair v the stupid spec. n the stupid mouth..
Haaha.. today i got act as him in the class for my lovely GF... She like me very well la..
She cubit me n touching me.. Waahhhh.... 爽到..
I like her smile today.. so natural n so pretty.. She smile to me !!!

Today can be count as a good n meaning but not full day la..
I got do somethg tat make me feel tat i not wasting my 19 July 2010..
Today is a sweet day.. a happy day.. a meaning day.. a memorable day to me...
Haa....haa... so tired le lo.. aredy 1am le.. so it time to sleep le..

99


No comments:

Post a Comment