Lonely but Happy go LUCKY

tat is me..
a 100% truth n honest me..

Saturday, July 24, 2010

25th July 2010

Today.. sleep till 11++ am.. 爽到!!! can sleep so long time n no need go for the class...
SYG call me.. ask me to take the 'breakfast'.. =='' sian dao.. kena wake up !!!
But tis OK la.. although i cant sleep longer anymore.. but is 'SHE' call me up de leh.. n she help me da bao the 'breakfast'... Furthemore, i oso cant sleep longer le.. I must be tough n smart... Dun sleep to late n too long.. Watse time nia.. So.. i go down cafe to take the 'breakfast'... n talk sikit...
爽..爽..爽 !!

Exercise sikit after bath... ^^V n eat my lunch.. v watching 'species 2'.. it so nice n so geng.. erm.. v some view of sex de la... Cool man...

Exercise.. play volley ball v frenz.. Haiz.. the Chooi lee dunnoe how to play.. always catch the ball nia... Sian dao.. ==!!

Dinner at Mega... eat fry rice... so big the plate n so mant the rice.. v the prawn egg.. my stomach is full le... Bek to room.. play Dota but it watse time nia.. always die n tulan liao.. Dun wan play le..

After bathing.. do the KKE homework..

Wat Kao... do so long time... now aredy 12am le.. wanna sleep le.. zzz....

No comments:

Post a Comment