Lonely but Happy go LUCKY

tat is me..
a 100% truth n honest me..

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

21 July 2010

I got sikit 讨厌 today de me..

I 晚上不睡觉.. on9 for nothg... WalauA !! 4.30 baru sleep leh..
So today morning oso cant wake up.. then no bath no brush.. jus change my shirt then go to class.

I memang got sikit dun like now de me.. I WANNA CHANGE !! I WANNA BE MYSELF..

Today morning go to class.. then breakfast... Walau.. my wallet jus tinggal RM3 le..
IT the time to take bek my $$$ le... Or else, i sure 饿肚子de..

Bek to room.. sleep until late to class gok !!! Sian !!! WAT altitude lai de... Is tis me?! Is tis the life tat I want ?!?! 我一直都期盼我能过我计划过的人生.. but... till now oso cant leh..

I MUST FIGHT le... 我要努力 !!! 劲勇.. 努力 !!!

Afternoon.. after the stupid class then ON my GG.. Watse time nia la... I play v AI kan lebih bermakna n lebih cepat !! WAT a STUPID GARENA !!!

SLEEP GOK !!! WALAU A !!!! my 计划 miss again le.. no excercise.. sleep till 7.30pm.. SIAN !!!
Now de me.. no bath.. no do the homework.. no brush teeth.. no study... no finding the info for assignment.. DO NOTHING TODAY !! DO NOTHING FOR THE WHOLE DAY !!!

I HAVE WASTE 12 HOURS LE !!! FIGHT.. FIGHT.. FIGHT for my life !!!

Mnadi.. Play Dota.. n Doing homeworks.. Walau A.. aredy 12.30 le lo...

No comments:

Post a Comment