Lonely but Happy go LUCKY

tat is me..
a 100% truth n honest me..

Sunday, September 26, 2010

UTHM & 自我成长工作坊

Yesterday.. wake up early in the morning.. jus wanna go to UTHM to attend n teman my chooi lee a program. early in the morning wake up but not so difficult.. cos chooi lee oso got go.. hihi ^^

wait till SIAN liao at the bus stop in IPTHO.. i oso settle the problems of 中秋晚会.. 爽到!! (n.n)v then i oso eat the 猪仔饼 v chooi lee. Haha.. so sweet n so romantic..

Reach UTHM le... so big the colledge.. n so nice.. (better than IPTHO) the F2 block so far n we aredy on diet le lo... hohoho.. We have the program there.. making the 线路.. I play the electic v the wire so happy.. scare chooi lee... haha.. see her face n her act kena scared,, so CUTE.. so PRETTY.. wakaka... ^^ she scold me.. ask me dun play aredy... haha... so 胆小的.. play sampai i dunwan play le baru i stop.. but it really nice n 好玩..

Later, we have the lunch.. we have some funs there.. chooi lee exchange the rice v me...(she eat dy de..) haha.. shuang dao neh!!! Afternoon, we have the exam to create a new application of electric... although we dint win.. but the process so happy n excited..

We have the another ways to PAKTOR.. 清白纯真的爱情.. ^o^

then, we visit to UTHM de library.. It so big so nice n so 豪华.. i heart it is the biggest library in South Asia. we visit sampai SIAO liao... so big n so 豪华.. Unfortunately, we cant go in the library.. cos too late le.. so we visit outside nia..
I and chooi lee oso have the 做迷藏 there.. ^^v




Today, 26th sept, i go to the 自我成长工作坊. Today i oso kena wake up early in the morning. And finally i till 7.59 am oso cant wake.. kena morning call by senior... HAIZ.. o^.^o
I not feeling well there.. so i dint learn more.. but I still learn somethg there..

i noe better of myself... noe tat we must live alively in our life.. dun let the 遗憾 n 后悔 stay in our life... & i noe tat we must live for ourself.. not for other ppl... tat will very 悲哀... ^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment