Lonely but Happy go LUCKY

tat is me..
a 100% truth n honest me..

Thursday, September 23, 2010

放下大石头

haha.. finally the 中秋晚会 end le... n as the 主席 de me... finally can put off the big n heavy stone le.. i no need busy.. no need scare this.. scare that.. no need think till kepala hancur.. no need....

i so tired.. till now baru write my blog.. ^^ so happy n so proud i have a blog... n so 感恩 i still can write blog. 我想感谢上天..感谢我的筹委们.. 感谢一切的一切。the 中秋晚会 finally ON successfully.
i so 对不起 my 筹委们.. the teachers n some frenz..
筹委们的努力我不是没看到.. but still have a lot of space can be improve..
I oso do a lot of wrong thg n wrong decision to process the 中秋晚会.. soli 把讲师拖下水..
n soli to wei jie... n yih chuinn.... i oso 把wei keat 拖下水.. a lot of thgs... A LOT !!!
Yih chuinn kena scolded by me... SO SAD.. so 可怜 de yih chuinn... so 无辜 kena scolded..

i oso wanna n need to thank a lot of ppl... 尤其 Wei Jie... 筹委们

haiz.. dunwan talk tat stupid n meaningless thg le la...
tis my feelings... i finally can FREE le... free from the responsible on 中秋晚会.. n free from works... now i so FREE!!! ^^v
haha.. so free so relax till i can sleep till 11am... so 爽到
haha.. tis afternoon oso got qiuz.. study 2 hour nia n go for the quiz... finally i can do it n will pass colourfully lo.. ^o^... now so FREE n so RELAX..

心头大石终于放下了!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment