Lonely but Happy go LUCKY

tat is me..
a 100% truth n honest me..

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

beh TAHAN !!!!

Walao A!! after holidays.. my life so rushing arrr....
i have to busy for the assignments.. the 中秋晚会... the speech.. the quiz... and the exam..
Ohhh.. and oso the presentation...

Assignments need a lot of time n energy to do it.. it my future.. mt study lai de.. i cant 放弃 or 乱乱来!!! But the 中秋晚会... so rush!!! 22th !!!! Walao A.. so short the time let me complete the thgs..
义卖.. only 1 i aredy 头大 liao... lagi the meeting... the letters... the programs on tat day.. and the preparation.. the time tables... ==!!! SIAN...

I will not do 主席 any more... ==''
i wan FREEDOMS... ^^v FREEDOMS from works and mind... FREEDOMS from the negatif thinkings.. NEGATIVE attitudes....

BE HARD.. BE TOUGH!!! GAMBATEH!!! JINZ ^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment