Lonely but Happy go LUCKY

tat is me..
a 100% truth n honest me..

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

4th Aug 2010

last night... i sleep at 2 o'clock..
Erm.. wat i doing ar... let me think.. erm... erm... forgot le...
Conclusion i sleep 2 o'clock la...

Today, i wake myself lagi... HAHA... ^^v
I can wake myself le... tis have to thank the ppl i think in my mind to wake me up...
She call me Da Lang.. Da Lang... After tat go to class.. Mr. latif give us the assignment dy...
Then go to BC class.. I think i give lecturer a good modal.. I think she like me than b4 lo..
I mean she never noe me b4.. Today she 1st time see me in class..

Afternoon.. after lunch. i prepare the presentation de thing...
Then 3 o'clock go class... n class... The basic math class is very enjoy..
but 4 me... i think tat no good n it a bad altitude in class... talk to lecturer like talk to frenz...
Tis maybe have to see 1st.. may be the lecturer dint think any thing bad bout our class..

Then is BC class... i go to buy some thing eat b4 i enter the class.. the food is delicious...
It oso very spicy.. n i had sweat badly after eating...
The BC lecturer oso like me so much... she call me sit in front caz me so handsome...
Actually i so talkative la... HAHA... ^^

Dinner eat the chocolate pau n the bugger... then watching movie... Sweet heart...
It so nice.. n i learn n think a lot after the movie.. i have learn something le...
I think of chooi lee.. when the movie is on.. It a love story so automatically i think of her de lo...

Now.. wanna do homework le...

No comments:

Post a Comment