Lonely but Happy go LUCKY

tat is me..
a 100% truth n honest me..

Sunday, August 1, 2010

1th AUG 2010

Last night.. i 熬夜了... jus scare cant wake up on time... n will miss my promise to fairy sis...
So.. i force myself to stay fresh.. do MATH.. play Dota.. listen to FM..
the rain is heavy n so cold... My leg is pain.. May be is too cold le n may be is I jus drink a lot of TEH-O... dunnoe why my leg will pain.. x_x''

Do math until cant tahan le... rest awhile.. still raining heavily... n cold...
7.30 am still raining... so the volley ball cancel le.. n I finally can sleep well le...
Sleep till 12pm.. Have the lunch until the stomach is full..
Play dota... Do Lim's assignment... while waiting my darling come bek to maktab...
4.30 de bus.. n reach 6pm... Have the dinner together.. n 2 guys lagi.. ^o^ haha.. as the bulb..
Play dota gok... n ON my FB... comment here n there...
Now the time to study le... $u$

No comments:

Post a Comment