Lonely but Happy go LUCKY

tat is me..
a 100% truth n honest me..

Monday, August 2, 2010

2nd Aug 2010

haha... today i wake sendiri leh.. ahout 7am i wake le...
Haiz.. today morning so boring n so wasted...
sit down there n listen to nothing n do nothing... 11am baru can leafe the hall..
Eat 'lunch' n bek to room.. edit my phone memories... go class at 2pm.... (lim math)
Walau... i fall asleep after eating my dinner while watching movie...
Ou.. soli soli.. wrong dy... is i fall asleep from 4.45 till dinner time cos waiting the time to do exercise... Sian dao.. == today dint do exercise...
Wake up n have the dinner while watching movie...
then go to bilik rekreasi at 9pm.. bath.. n on he FB..
My BC poem..
小姐小姐别生气,明天带你去看戏。
我坐椅子你坐地, 我吃鸡肉你吃皮。
我喝汽水你放屁,羞得立刻去闯壁。
回家拿我来出气,躲在被单里哭泣。

then.. phone my darling... n now wanna do some works le... OFF the computer.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment