Lonely but Happy go LUCKY

tat is me..
a 100% truth n honest me..

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

5th Oct

tis week is a SUCK week... a difficult week.. a do nothing week and a WASTE week...

Friday.. my WRONG?? or CHILDISH?? decision... take game from CCTAN... ==''
I satrt to play MEPLE STORY le ... a long long game n a excited.. funny.. cute.. waste time... like drug de GAME.. ^O^!!! make me play so many hour in a few days nia... so poisoning de GAME!!!

Friday take the game... in the afternoon.. play till night!!! there sure have 6 hours lo... and ==''' i sleep late at night!! 3pm like tat lo... =_='' SO LATE !!!

dun kena shock n so surprize... I sleep late at night till today le... mean till tuesday le.. all day are 3pm like tat LO.... =_=!!!! WAT!! SO LATE and SO PRO.... ^^V

I feel i wasting my time n my life.. waste all thg n do nothg tis week liao... !!!!!
I oso got watch the 倩女幽魂... A loving story v the monster and hero....
the story so touching and i oso agree v the movie.... like the movie.. very MUCH..
BUT... i wasting TIME !!! i use the time to play n watching movie.. ALL the time... ALL are my LIFE.. my Future... my TIME.... =_=!!

MONDAY.. kena marah and BOOM..... by my MT lecturer.... MR. LIM.. the legendary de mecturer.... he scolded me do a SUCK assign.. i suddenly noe tat wat i do really is SUCK de.. n nothing meaning pun de... HAIZ.. He is rite n I must refresh n reflec bek le... WAT i DO in the MAKTAB from 2009 till NOW !!! so SHAME... n so WAASTING!!!!

I AGREE v lecturer.... becaz of my tis few days de activity... but i really try my best .. er.. NOT the BEST laa.. but is BETTER de lo.. in the ways of doing ASSIGN. i so sad n worry..n ..... ==

I finish liao?? i play nplay n play.... DO nothg je.. so have tis result oso cant blame ppl de la...
WAT i need is ... REFLEC myself.. REFRESH... n REALIVE gok....
i.. i... == till now i oso playing the games.... ==

Today.. so.. so.. so.. miss Chui Lee... suddently noe wat is MISSING a PPL.... n the feeling so GOOD and so BAD... ^^ so HAPPY but so SAD.. i feel tat i LIKE it but oso dun wan to LIKE it... I.. I... I... so GILA la.... GILA liao lo.. NOW .. so GILA!!!!
I LIKE the MISSING CHOOI LEE FEELING... n I LOVE CHOOI LEE !!!

K la... express me feeling le... have to REFRESH n REFLEC dy... erm play game la... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment